Powered by Blogger.

anybody got a floatie?

Friday, April 13, 2007

I saw this link to Google Maps on a fellow blogger, Debbie's site and just had to give it a try. I plugged in Kansas City and Ukraine to an idea of the best way to get to Kiev. Just wanted to start planning...it's never to early to start.
Click here for the DIRECTIONS.
Meshack and I realized this trip would be quite complicated, but step #23 has me thinking it may take some advance planning! Does anyone have any tips on the best kind of luggage for the trip? Remember, we're going to need it to be light. I don't want to pull a hammie carting this stuff all over creation.

And I may need to borrow some floaties.
Anybody have some I can use?
A lot of them?
Also, I know these mapping sites usually have the time frames all wrong. I'm thinking I could shave off a few hours. They have the trip at 6,466 mi (about 31 days 4 hours). I think we could cut off a few miles by cutting straight across Pennsylvania via the turnpike.
What do you think?

2 salty messages:

Missy April 14, 2007 at 11:46 PM  

I didn't get it at first because *duh* I didn't click to see the directions. Wouldn't it be quicker to take a row boat than to swim? :) You could cart more stuff that way!

Tami April 15, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep that in mind! :) I couldn't stop giggling when I first read the directions...someone at Google Maps must have a really great sense of humor! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP