Powered by Blogger.

blog on sister

Monday, April 30, 2007

I've been trying for a long time to get my sister-in-law interested in blogging.

She reads my blog...sometimes, but I hadn't been able to convince her of the cathartic nature of writing all of your adoption experiences down for the entire world to read. Not to mention the bond that develops between bloggers who are going through the same experience.
But that all changed the other day.
I got an email from her asking me to set up a blog for her. Their home computer is a bit slow and with dial-up doing this kind of thing can take forever, so I said, 'Sure!'
Besides...I love finding pretty blog backgrounds.
So I set up her page.
She didn't use it.
So I badgered her. (It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm really pretty good at it.)
Finally, she caved in to the pressure. She blogged her first blog this morning!
I'm so proud of her.
So head on over to Valerie's page at 'Bringing Home Kaycee.' I've told her I would add a link to her site from mine and that people would be showing up to read her brilliant blog.
Please encourage her to continue. She's got a great story to tell.
Blog on sister! Blog on!

3 salty messages:

Kathy and Joel,  April 30, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

On my way over the immediately. I am all for supporting my "blog - sistas".

annmarie,  April 30, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

I'll be sure to stalk her! ;)

kate May 1, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

i even left a comment

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP