Powered by Blogger.

he's baaaaack!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

After going missing for five days Willie 'the Wildcat' is home!

Come to find out he had been trapped in our neighbor's garage since Saturday. That wouldn't have been too disasterous except that our neighbor lives somewhere else and only comes up every other weekend or so. If Q-ball and his friend hadn't gone looking for him, he may have been a gonner!
Thankfully, the boys set out on a search and rescue mission yesterday morning before school and heard him 'crying'.
They were so excited to have helped rescue him! I was pretty pleased too!
But now the poor cat can't get any peace. The kids won't let him out of their site.
The price he pays, I guess, for his disappearing act.

3 salty messages:

Missy April 25, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

Poor kitty! I would be in tears if Corney disappeared for more than a few hours. (I have that over-protective thing going on) My kids are gonna hate that, I'm sure!

jessy April 25, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

I was intrigued by the little clips I read yesterday on your blog, so I came back and started at the beginning. I think I have found a kindred spirit!
I will definitely be a regular reader.
WOW! You are amazing--THREE Russian adoptions? Can I ask, why not going back to Russia for a fourth? Why not with your prior agency? We are getting ready to adopt again, and I am researching our options. Does this Texas agency work in Russia? I know it is not kosher to talk agencies on blogs, but you can e-mail me at
jsullens@sbcglobal.net

Jenni April 25, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

My cat Rupert did that for about a week and a half one time! So scary. I'm glad your kitty made it back safe and sound.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP