Powered by Blogger.

is it monday yet?

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Most people live for the weekends...looking forward to spending time with their friends and family.
I do too...usually.
But in the middle of the adoption process, I tend to find myself longing for the weekdays, when I can make phone calls, mail stuff off and generally feel like I'm getting somewhere on the dossier.
This adoption is no different.
I have so much on my to-do list it's not even funny...and there's nothing I can do about it today.
I would really like to check the mail to see if our mortgage statement is in there. I'm dying to hear from the USCIS. It's been almost two weeks since we submitted our I-600A...surely we should have an appointment for fingerprints by now. I haven't heard anything on our KBI background clearances. I need to get an doctor's appointment scheduled for Meshack and I need to have my employment statements redone. The homestudy should be completed this week...IF we get our bios to the social worker (Don't worry...I'm working on it.)
So as weird as it sounds, I'm kind of looking forward to Monday when I'll be able to really tackle my to-do list.
On tap for tomorrow...make the photocopy of our mortgage statement (the bill we get that we have to have notarized) and email our bios off to the social worker.
In the meantime, all I can do is clean the house, finish the laundry, make dinner and play with the kids. Things I would usually enjoy, but I can't help but wondering...
Is it Monday yet?

1 salty messages:

Missy April 16, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

It's monday!!! Busy Busy Busy! I'm happy for you that you can do the things you wanted to do all weekend. I'm thinking about you!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP