Powered by Blogger.

no news...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still haven't heard from the social worker...hmmmmm...not sure what's going on there, but I'm going to try calling again in the morning.
Meshack and I had the doctor's appointments this morning. The worst part was the blood draw..I told you I'm a wimp! Honestly, the woman jabbed me! I've got a nasty bruise to prove it! ;)
But it will all be worth it if by next Tuesday I have all of the necessary medical forms in my hot little hands. We could be done way before then, but the doctor is only in that office on Tuesday and Thursday, sooooo...we wait. Again.
Still haven't heard from the USCIS...I'm getting a little anxious. I'm going to try and find a way to call them tomorrow to figure out what's going on. It could be they just won't do anything until we send them the homestudy, which is fine, but I thought they would at least send us a confirmation letter with a case number. The only thing I got was a cash register receipt.
I hope no news isn't bad news.

1 salty messages:

Missy April 25, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

I'm sorry for your bruise! I agree..I hate getting blood taken too. (I have small veins that "roll" whenever a needle gets close. So they have to poke me at least twice every single time.) Each step makes you a little closer to Bob. :)
p.s Yes, God sure did give me a good guy! Thanks for the little reminder!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP