Powered by Blogger.

one puzzle piece...

Friday, April 6, 2007


The first piece of the puzzle is in place!
I have my employment statement, the first dossier document, signed and notorized!
Woohoo!
I also know that the USCIS packet was delivered to them Thursday morning and the KBI got their packet today!
I had a bit of a frustrating day today with Meshack's employment statement. You would think three veterinarians could figure out a way to set up the documents, (tongue firmly in cheek). They couldn't, so I nominated myself.
BAD idea.
They called me four times to make minor changes...without so much as a thank you! I think someone forgot the lessons their mommy taught them about manners!
Other than that, things are going swimmingly.
I'd really like to get our doctor's appointments done next week (that's the great thing about living in a small town...you don't have to wait too long to get appointments.)
Then I need to find a local office for our mortgage company so I can track down a statement from them.
Lots still left to do...but we're getting there.

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP