Powered by Blogger.

special delivery

Monday, April 2, 2007

The Fed Ex man is coming to my house tomorrow and I'm so excited!
Our adoption agency is sending us the paperwork! And I've got the tracking number to prove it! :)
WOOHOO!
That means we can finally get to work putting together our dossier. I can't wait!
I know...that sounds sick. I mean, I've been through this three times before, I know what's coming - months of chasing piles of paperwork, doctor's appointments, tracking down notaries and standing in line for apostilles, only to produce a binder two inches thick full of papers that we have to cart with us to Ukraine...but I DON'T CARE! It also means we're one step closer to bringing home our little girl (who by the way, still doesn't have a name! :)
So bring it on!
We're ready for our special delivery.

2 salty messages:

Debbie B April 5, 2007 at 6:54 AM  

Thanks for the comment. I added you to my links.
How exciting to be starting the dossier. Good luck getting it all together.

Tami April 5, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

Thanks! We're excited to get going on it!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP