Powered by Blogger.

i'll be right back

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but it's been a busy few days. We've got the homestudy, my parents arrived a day early and I've been swamped at work. Now we're in the middle of birthday weekend and I have an hour to get my house cleaned before a babysitter arrives so my parents and I can leave to go to a Dave Ramsey live event! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

I'll fill you in when I have time to breath!
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 salty messages:

Kathy and Joel,  May 5, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Try to have a nice weekend if you can! We'll be here when you get back. :)

jessy May 6, 2007 at 5:21 PM  

OOOH! Dave Ramsey live? I'm so jealous. You MUST tell us all about it.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP