Powered by Blogger.

i'm in love the mailman!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Look what came in our mail this morning!!!!

Our I-171H!
Isn't it sweet?!!!
Woohoo!!!!
We just got our fingerprints done a week ago today and already we have this yummy little piece of paper in our hands!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
I bought the 60 to 90 days spiel hook, line and sinker. I wasn't expecting to see this thing for AT LEAST another three weeks or so. So I was convinced Meshack was joking with me when he brought the mail in this morning.
NOPE!
WE'RE APPROVED!
Now we've got to get crackin' on the last little bit of our dossier and get this thing over to Ukraine!
Yipppeeee! :)

10 salty messages:

Christina May 30, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Wow, that's some turn-around! I'm impressed! Congratulations. :)

Steffie B. May 30, 2007 at 9:35 PM  

Wow....how totally wonderful. You must be flying high....I would be! Congrats!

Jenni May 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

WOOOOO-HOOOO!!!!! That was quick!

Calico Sky May 31, 2007 at 7:12 AM  

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!

Starfish May 31, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

Wahoo! Congrats on this important milestone!

Rachael May 31, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

That's awesome. What a pleasant surprise. I hope that the rest of journey continues to fall in place with such ease!

Allison May 31, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

Great news! I've never heard of a turnaround that quick. Yeah!

Calico Sky May 31, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

had to come back and CONGRATULATE YOU AGAIN!!!

SOOOO happy for you!!!

annmarie,  May 31, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

NICE!!! woooooohooooooo!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP