Powered by Blogger.

confessions of a slacker

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm not a slacker.
Honest.
It's all Meshack's fault that I haven't blogged much.
He's been hogging the computer lately. Between him and the nightly baseball games I haven't been able to sit down at the computer, much less blog. The only time I see a computer screen is at work. And I know you don't want me to get fired for blogging! ;)
I do have a laptop, but I haven't figured out how to hook it up to the internet yet. I need to put in a call to our internet provider.
In the meantime, I'm working on a couple of blogs...one about sacrifices...the other is in response to a tag I received from Leanna. If I can get Meshack off the computer tonight I'll get one posted.
I'm going to check and see if there are any James Bond movies on the tube...that should help! :)

0 salty messages:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP