Powered by Blogger.

run, run, run

Friday, June 1, 2007

The race is on!

We got the e-mail full of documents...14 of them to be exact...and we're going to get them all done...
TODAY!
I know, I know. I'm a glutton for punishment. But remember, my self-imposed deadline is to get them all turned around and back to the agency this weekend!
That's the goal.
I have my doubts.
The hard part about all of this is that Meshack's plane leaves at 3:30 this afternoon...
And we're out of paper.
Soooooo....
Meshack and all three kids are off on a mission to Wally World to find more paper. Meanwhile, I'm at home washing clothes and packing (all while blogging and finding a notary).
Talk about multi-tasking.
Good thing I had my Wheaties this morning! :)

3 salty messages:

jessy June 1, 2007 at 11:22 AM  

Wow! Your adoption seems to be moving at a fast clip! Were you expecting things to move like this? Is this the normal pace of a Ukranian adoption, or are ya'll just very, very lucky?

Tami June 2, 2007 at 9:55 AM  

After three international adoptions, I have found that how quickly things move tend to, at least to some degree, depend on how quickly you move. When we adopted Q-ball it took us 10 months. For Punky and JacJac it took seven. Of course this time it's going to take longer! :)
I realize there are delays caused by foreign governments, lost paperwork, generally slow U.S. government workers...but I make sure the part of the process I CAN control is done as quickly as possible. It really does help speed things along! :)

Calico Sky June 2, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

good for you! How did it go??? Just reading the comments I see you said you had done 3 international adoptions??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP