Powered by Blogger.

she leaves on friday

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My sister-in-law, Valerie, is leaving for China this week...

and she's bringing me back a niece.
Isn't she precious?!
I'm so excited.
I can't wait to meet Kaycee.
If you have time, please stop by Valerie's website and wish her well. She's a bit nervous. She's traveling overseas for the first time..and my brother can't go with her. It's their first time adopting. She's not a fan of flying. And she's convinced she's forgetting something!
I've talked her ear off about our three adoption trips and tried to encourage her that it will be alright in the end, but she's still nervous.
If you have time, please offer her some enouraging words.
******************
P.S. - My brother and their four kids won't be able to go on this trip. Please send up an extra prayer not only for Valerie and Kaycee, but my brother...and the kids! :-)

2 salty messages:

annmarie,  June 24, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

She is beautiful :) Congratulations!

Gail,  June 26, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

Tami,
How neat that there will be adoption in extended family. Your new niece is beautiful.
Gail

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP