Powered by Blogger.

i will return

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sorry I've been gone so long! We've had family in town this weekend and I've been playing instead of sitting in front of my computer! ;)

I PROMISE I'll finish the Family Day story tomorrow...and post it by nine Monday evening.
And as an added bonus, I'll leave in the stuff I almost deleted even though I think it makes me sound like a freak. But you have to promise not to think I'm a total nut-case.
The good news is I have gleaned enough material from this weekend to last the rest of the week. Between the disappearing restaurant and the Ukraine religion lesson, not to mention the delectable bagels and dinosaur museum, I have lots to share! ;)
So get your reading glasses ready.
I will return...shortly.

2 salty messages:

Two Kayaks,  July 30, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

I will be waiting...

Rachael July 30, 2007 at 6:15 PM  

OK, probation granted. But we'll be here waiting at 9 pm. Haha.

And don't you just love it when your life goes all crazy and you build up a whole bunch of blog posts in your head with no time to get them down before their "moment" passes?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP