Powered by Blogger.

quiet, lazy Sunday afternoon

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I love quiet, lazy Sunday afternoons. And try to plan to have them as often as possible. This weekend I succeeded.

Q-ball spent the better part of the afternoon swimming at our city pool with his friend's family. JacJac, Punky and I all took an afternoon nap in the living room while Meshack tinkered around with his motorcycle.
Now we've stepped it up a notch...the kids are watching T.V...Meshack is grilling hot dogs and brats and I'm checking blogs.
Wow! We're a busy, hard-working bunch aren't we?
I wanted to blog about something interesting today. But I couldn't come up with anything half-way cute, interesting or thought-provoking. The closest thing I came up with to prove I didn't totally veg out this weekend was to let you know I started and finished another Lori Wick book. But then I realized that meant I sat around on my keester most of the day yesterday.
Kinda proves my point, huh?

3 salty messages:

Old DAN AND Little ANN July 16, 2007 at 1:02 AM  

Sounds lovely actually. I love lazy days without hairied agendas. We spent our afternoon on a lake watching float planes taking off with tourists headed out on Alaskan bear viewing adventures. That was kinda cool. I love to listen to the loons singing.The frinds we were with even let our 7 and 5 year old have turns driving the boat...good think it was a really big lake. :) am

3D July 16, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Relaxing days are what make the summer great. Enjoy!

Keep smilin!

Allison July 16, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

I'm so jealous! I love lazy weekends and it has been forever since we've had one. Sounds perfect to me.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP