Friday, July 13, 2007
No news, is bad news...at least that is what I think.
All is quiet on the adoption front. I've been trying really hard this week to get in touch with the owner. I saw something on one of their other client's blogs that has me a bit nervous. It's nothing earth shattering...but if it's true it changes quite a bit.
I haven't heard anything from them...
and it's killing me.
All of it has put me in a bit of a funk. I really don't want Finding Maddie to turn into a whiny blog...after all, I tell my children all the time that people don't like whiners! But it's so haaaaard for me not to complaaaaain when I don't know anythiiiiiing and can't find anything OUT!
Even work is driving me nuts right now.
So in an effort not to complain (too much) I've decided to give you five random, happy thoughts from our family's week.
1. Both Punky and Q-ball passed their swimming tests today! Next year Punky will move up to level 2 and Q-ball will swim on up to level 5! I'm so proud.
2. My sister-in-law and new niece came home last night. I talked with Valerie this morning and she sounded tired, but happy. I think I heard Kaycee in the background...she sounded so cute. I'll have to wait to meet her at least for a little while.
3. Punky lost another tooth. She has a gaping hole in her smile now. It's too cute! :)
4. JacJac finished his baseball season this week and brought home a cute trophy. (I know, I know...I've already told you...but I'm running out of ideas! :)
5. I got my hair cute...SHORT! What a relief! I was getting really tired of my hair. I hadn't changed the style in LONG time and it was just plain yucky. So I had them cut it off! :) Thankfully I have a hubby who doesn't pitch a fit when I do this kind of thing. I don't think he's actually thrilled or anything...but he doesn't complain. That's something to be very thankful about.
So there you have it. Five random, happy thoughts from our family.
I feel a little better.
But I'm still going to call and email them tomorrow (Saturday).
They're not getting off that easy.