Powered by Blogger.

spring cleaning

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fourteen comments and counting!
I'm feeling the love.
Thanks everybody...it's nice to hear from you.
Now that I have you in a commenting mood, I need you to do me another favor.
I'm cleaning up my blog list and I need your help. Alot of the blogs on my list were old blogs, ones that haven't posted in quite some time...so I'm doing some spring summer cleaning.
If (for some unknown reason) I don't have your blog listed in my blogroll, please let me know. I'd really like to get a more updated list.
Thanks for your help!
And keep the comments coming.
You've spoiled me! :)

9 salty messages:

Gail,  July 18, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Okay, I get to be the first to comment here. You can add me to your bloglist.
Gail

Carrie July 18, 2007 at 11:42 PM  

I know you head over to see me sometimes but I'm not on your list... :)

kate July 19, 2007 at 5:58 AM  

I'm happy to say that mine is there already. Please keep me!

Rachael July 19, 2007 at 6:19 AM  

I don't see my blog on your list.

DoveFamily July 19, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

Feel free to add mine if you'd like!
http://dovefamily07.blogspot.com

I'll be glad to add yours to my list, but only with your permission. So let me know!


Thanks!
Jennifer

Kim July 19, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

My actual adoption blog is private for more reasons than I can count right now... think i sent you an inivite but if not let me know and I will. We do have a web site with a blog on it that I update about once a month and the site has lots of adoption info and info about Kazakhstan on it. That site is:
http://freewebs.com/juryfamily
and you are welcome to add it to your list if you would like.

Kim

Missy July 19, 2007 at 5:40 PM  

I already on your list too! YEAH!! You were one of the first to list me and I was and still am honored! :)

M and M July 19, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

I'm there! I'm there!

Is Eight Enough? July 20, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

You don't know me, we are adopting from Ethiopia. We have six wonderful boys and are hoping to adopt one or two little girls. Our blog is:

http://sixboysandalittlelady.blogspot.com

Can you tell me HOW you do that crossing out thing on words on your blog? I like the idea of having a check list and crossing things out. THanks!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP