Powered by Blogger.

three weeks down

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I didn't really expect to get ahold of them today...I had hoped...but didn't expect it.

I'll try again on Monday.
In the meantime, I was looking at the little ticker at the top of the blog and I realized we've already made it through three weeks of waiting. Now, that was a bit of a surprise!
I didn't realize we had already made it three weeks. That's almost a month!
A third of the way through what they expected it would take to submit the dossier.
Not too bad.
Maybe if I just don't pay attention the other two months will fly by.
Yeah...right! :)

1 salty messages:

Missy July 15, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

I know the feeling of time flying. I didn't realize that we are halfway to August...felt like an idiot when Bill reminded me that we are going on a vacationette (like my word??) next weekend. I thought I had 2 weeks until we were leaving. Ugh, where is the time going?? Not long until we move and the real stuff can begin! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP