Powered by Blogger.

i'm still here

Monday, August 13, 2007

Yep...I'm still here.
I've started about five posts since I last blogged, but I either sound whiney, whiney or...
WHINEY!
So, instead of posting them I'm waiting.
Maybe inspiration will strike.
I may be waiting awhile.
In the meantime, life around here goes on...it's just been...non-writable. (Is that a word?)
Here's the lowdown...
Q-ball had his swim party tonight for his summer baseball league. I was pretty happy to get a lead on a flag football team for him for this fall. He says he would rather be playing tackle.
Sigh.
Punky cleaned her room top to bottom this weekend...all by herself. Without asking. Scary.
JacJac helped his dad trash his room clean out his closet this weekend.
That was fun. (I can't complain too much - they cleaned most of it up again...I just had to do some follow-up)
Meshack mowed the lawn today in the 100 degree heat.
I think he's crazy.
He says he's a hard worker.
You decide.
I cleaned most of the house this weekend and then took a nap today on the living room couch.
See? Aren't we an interesting, bloggable bunch?
Yea...I thought so.
I'll keep working on the five blogs sitting in the queue.
In the meantime, keep praying for inspiration to strike.

5 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel August 13, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

Yeah - I know where you are right now. I want to post but I am feeling a little whiney right now too!! I did about the same yesterday - clean then a nap and I'm still tired today - see - I am whiney!! I'll be looking forward to those 5 posts!!

Nataliya August 13, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

Oh yes, waiting is not easy: every time you hit a milestone (dossier is finished, then sent to Ukraine, etc.) there is another one... Hopefully your next milestone (submitting a dossier) will happen VERY soon!

Gail,  August 13, 2007 at 4:50 PM  

Waiting, waiting, waiting. No fun, huh?
Gail
BTW, I think Meshack is crazy!!

jessy August 13, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

I know what you mean. I've had the blog blahs, too.

jessy August 13, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Oh, one thing you might find interesting. You've inspired me to look into a Ukrainian adoption. I know I said, "Domestic placement only," but we're really considering it. We have missionary friends that are over there saying "please come!"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP