Powered by Blogger.

somebody pinch me!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I was going to write tonight about JacJac's first day of Kindergarten, but that post is going to have to wait because...
WE'RE SUBMITTED!!!!!!!
I can't believe it. Honestly, we had heard horror stories about how long the wait was, so we had decided since we hadn't heard back from the agency we were not to even going to ask about it for a few more weeks at least. But we got a call from the agency today and the dossier was submitted on Monday.
I think I'm still in a state of shock.
Can you believe it? We're already through the first three (or is it four?) days of our (at least) 20 day wait...and we didn't even know it! :)
I haven't even had the chance to complain about the waiting yet...and four days have already gone by! :)
Somebody pinch me!

20 salty messages:

Christina August 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM  

Congratulations - that's so exciting!!!

Carrie August 17, 2007 at 1:51 AM  

Hooray!!! Congratulations!

Ok, now what happens? I'm don't know anything about this country's adoption program.

Rachael August 17, 2007 at 5:40 AM  

Congrats!!

For those of us not intimate with the Ukraine process, what's next?

Courtney August 17, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

Hooray! Maybe we'll meet up in Kyiv! :) :)

Nataliya August 17, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Are you serious??? Yeahhh!!! No kidding, they didn't tell you until today? But you are right - now you have 4 business day less to wait for the travel date! Welcome to the club - we were submitted 2 weeks before you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

adoptedthree August 17, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Congratulations! What an exciting feeling- give me goosebumps remembering the thrill of being approved and so near to traveling!

Leslie August 17, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

LOL! I checked the blog last night and the most current post was about Jac Jac's dentist appointment. This is awesome! Hope for the rest of us!!!

3D August 17, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

That is WONDERFUL news!! Congrats!

Keep smilin!

Gail,  August 17, 2007 at 10:22 AM  

Tami,
I would love to come see you and pinch you. And give you are great big hug!!
Congratulations!!
Gail

Old DAN AND Little ANN August 17, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

This sounds like way exciting news. Who will care for your other 3 while you go for #4? I'm curious because I am already thinking about #4 and how all that would work out...

It would be great if you could post a 'what happens from here' timeline.

Yeah! So exciting!

jessy August 17, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

That is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you.

DoveFamily August 17, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

What awesome news - congratulations! We're on Day 24 now; praying that we'll hear something next week! As Nataliya said, welcome to the club! :)

Troy and Rachel August 17, 2007 at 12:55 PM  

Woo Hoo! This is exciting news!! Congrats!!

Missy August 17, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Oh my gosh Tami! I am sooooooooooooo excited for you! You might have your little girl by Christmas, right?? My jaw seriously dropped when I read that! Woohoo!!!!

Anonymous,  August 18, 2007 at 2:35 AM  

Congrats... I am so happy for you!

kate August 18, 2007 at 9:21 AM  

Fantastic news, Tami! Congratulations. ;>

E. August 18, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read about what happens next for you in this process.

Is Eight Enough? August 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

Tami,

Way to go!! How very exciting for you!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP