Powered by Blogger.

goin' green

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

See what I resort to when I'm sick and tired of waiting?!
I'm left with figuring out what color green I am!
I saw this on
Kate's blog and had to give it a try.
Thanks, Kate for the diversion.
And nope...no news yet.
I'm considering calling.
BTW - I am working with another olive green gal, an apple green and teal for a boss.
Hmmmmmmm....


You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

3 salty messages:

DoveFamily September 25, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

I'm Olive, too :)

And IMHO I think you should call... when I was waiting, I would think of random, pointless questions for my coordinator, just to give me an excuse to call or email her!

I just know it's going to be very soon!

Carrie September 25, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

I'm mint green...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get good news soon!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP