Powered by Blogger.

i had a dream

Monday, September 24, 2007

I don't usually dream...

Or at least if I do I can't remember it.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm so exhausted by the time I get to bed that I can't work up the energy to entertain myself at night...
Or if my life is so exciting that my subconscious knows my dreams would just pale in comparison so it doesn't bother.
Either way, my sleeping hours are spent doing just that...sleeping.
However last night was a little different.
I had the weirdest dream.
I dreamt Meshack and I were waiting to hear about our travel date and the call finally came...
But instead of getting a date to travel halfway around the world...
We found out we first had to complete a fashion review by Nov 5.
We had to find a place to have the fashion show.
Find models...
Design our own clothes...
And do the hairdos ourselves.
But the most troubling part was that I couldn't figure out if we had to do this all before Nov 5 so that we could travel on that date...or if the fashion show had to be held on Nov. 5th.
AND NO ONE COULD TELL ME!!!
I think the stress from the expo is combining with the stress from the wait and it's starting to turn my subconscious into a big pile of mush.
It's 10:16 a.m....and still no word.
Sigh.

7 salty messages:

Rachael September 24, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

Very interesting that subconscious of yours.

Nataliya September 24, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Wow, that's quite a dream! You are definitely ready to find out your travel date! Well, they usually announce it on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so let's hope you'll hear your news tomorrow or Thursday the latest!

DoveFamily September 24, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

I wish it meant that you had to travel on November 5... then we'd be there together :)

Praying that this is THE week for good news!!!!

Adrienne September 25, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

You are hilarious! I hope your next dream yields travel dates!!! :O)

Missy September 25, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

I had read somewhere (don't remember now) that the SDA approved dossiers for the US on Tuesdays. Maybe that means today is the day! I can't wait to find out!

kate September 25, 2007 at 9:56 AM  

Maybe you'll hear something on November 5. Or maybe you just need to go shopping. ;>

It's frustrating knowing that I dream every night (everyone does) but not being able to remember any dreams...except on very rare occasions. I bet our dreams are amazing! Let's hope they come true soon.

Denyse September 25, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Everyone dreams. I learned in a college class that if you put stock in your dreams, believe that you will learn something from them you are more likely to remember them. So if you try before you go to bed to say a small prayer and ask that you remember your dreams you will. It is very amazing. Dreams will help you figure out yourself and things going on in your life!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP