Powered by Blogger.

i'm playing

Monday, September 3, 2007

Sorry if the blog is a mess...but I'm playing.
I've been known to get tired of the same old, same old, pretty quickly.
I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did.
I like the last background...it fit the 'theme' pretty well...but I was tired of the black, white and gray...
So I'm playing.
If anyone knows of a really great place to find some free backgrounds, please let me know.
I'm too cheap to pay someone to make me a fancy 'skin'...(we've got an adoption to save for! ;)

4 salty messages:

Is Eight Enough? September 3, 2007 at 11:57 PM  

Tami,

I LOVED your little girl lying there on the floor!!! Oh, can you keep her? I would borrow her except our little girl will be brown *grin* - maybe I can find one just like her in the right colour!

Justine :o)

Troy and Rachel September 4, 2007 at 8:30 AM  

I completely understand the need to change it around. I've done it also. It looks good and I love the picture at the top!!

Rachael September 4, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

I think it looks great!

I got my background from dreamstime.com; They have tons of images for cheap, and quite a few for free too.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP