Powered by Blogger.

mid-day update

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I just got off the phone with Meshack (who has Tuesday's off, darn him! :)
We got an email from the agency which said they'll call us this afternoon (after 2 p.m.) to let us know one way or the other.
Some news is better than no news.
In other news...
Just in case you're wondering, "Where are my expo pictures," I want to you know I haven't forgotten about you.
I just can't find the pics!
I don't know what happened, but the shortcut disappeared from my desktop.
I'm sure they're around here somewhere...
I'm just not sure where.
And the photographer was on vacation all last week and again on Monday.
I'll try tracking her down today for another link.
Unless of course I get the call first...and then you can forget about seeing those pictures anytime soon!

2 salty messages:

Kim September 25, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Hope you get good news!

Kim

DoveFamily September 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Okay, I think I've checked your blog about 50 times today...

Sending up lots of prayers this afternoon! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP