Powered by Blogger.

size 150W

Friday, September 7, 2007

How cool is this?!
It's a HUGE shoe! (It's a little dark...I hope you can make it out.)
Our theme for this year's expo is...
'If the shoe fits'
Quite appropriate then, that we should have a big red stiletto up on stage don't ya think?!
This thing is so big I can almost walk underneath the heel!
Our magazine's art director has been busy working on the monstrosity for the last two months and is just putting on the finishing touches.
Some red spray paint, high gloss enamel and a big liner with the name of the magazine on it is all that's left and then this beauty is done...
And a week early to boot! (pun intendended...I crack myself up! ;)
Pretty cool huh?
Yea, I thought so too...Jackie is one talented lady.
Seven more days...
Aaaaaack!

4 salty messages:

Gail,  September 7, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

That is one big shoe!! I bet it would fit my mother. No wait. She wears a narrow.
Gail

Missy September 8, 2007 at 4:20 PM  

Not that I'm a huge shoe person (lol) but I would love to see that in person! Very cool to go along with your theme! Hope it goes well!

E. September 9, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

Oh my word I love that shoe! Are you going to raffle it off or something as part of the expo? 'Cause I'm telling you, I'd buy tickets, and as a rule I never buy raffle tickets. I don't know where I'd put it, but really, what self respecting woman wouldn't want a beautiful, giant shoe?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP