Powered by Blogger.

divide and conquer

Monday, October 29, 2007

We're on a mission.
Meshack and I are going to tackle the 'To Do' list tomorrow.
We're going to split up...and take on these things head on.
It's the only way we're going to get anything done.
I'm tackling four things on the list.
He gets five. (He has Tuesday's off, I think it's only fair.) ;)

Meshack will...

  • - Buy Punky's birthday presents (Nov. 5) - (This is a step of faith for me. I usually do the buying. We'll see how it turns out, I may need to make an emergency trip to Walmart this weekend. My baby is turning 7)
  • - Check the camcorder's battery (we think it's going bad...HAVE to get that figured out before we go.)
  • - Call to have someone check the furnace - winterize.
  • - Update the will - (we're doing it online.)
  • - Buy some clothes for court - all of his church clothes are pretty old and dated (remember he's a vet...his 'good' clothes are jeans and a polo!)
While I'm at work I get to...

  • - Find and print medical permission forms for the kids (have any ideas where I can find this one?)
  • - Order cash from the banks
  • - Call the agency to check on some things.
  • - Call the travel agent to see where our Paris tickets are. (They still haven't arrived...no, I'm not freaking out...YET!)
We both get to check out the Skype phones tomorrow...I'm calling him off the laptop at lunch (isn't that romantic?)
So there's the plan.
Divide and conquer.
I'll let you know how it goes.

33 DAYS!

5 salty messages:

Karissa October 30, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

Hello, it's Karissa Cunningham; I can send you the medical form we used for our kids. Just email me at ham.fam@sbcglobal.net. Good luck with your list...We also have a November 5th Birthday Our son Garrett is turning 5!

Courtney October 30, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

I think we should have a contest to see which of can get our to-do list done first. That would totally work except I don't actually have much of a list. *sigh* Mark's the organized one--I just do things as I think of them (being the more impulsive, spontaneous one). :) :)

Christine October 30, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

It's getting close. Let me know how the Skype phone works out. Last time, we took my husband's blackberry.

Gail,  October 30, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

You can go to the KDHE website and get medical forms. They are the ones we use for daycare.
Gail

John & Lucia,  October 30, 2007 at 8:03 PM  

Hi, it's Lucia. I will send to your e-mail account medical form that we use for our kids.

How neat that your baby will be 7 on the 5th. My baby, Timmy, will be 7 on the 8th - his due date was the 5th, though. Does that count? LOL

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP