Powered by Blogger.

say cheese

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well, we did it.
We bought a camera.
This little beauty right here.
It doesn't look like much but it has a 12x zoom and 7.1 mp. That's lightyears ahead of where our last one was.
Yea...I know. Big deal.
But it kind of is.
You see, I got my way...
without any arguement...
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a BIG deal! :)
Usually, Meshack will at least put up a fight.
Coming up with this reason or that reason to go a little cheaper.
He didn't say much of anything.
Honestly, I think he is buttering me up for a bigger purchase later...
Can anyone say 'S!ingbox?!'

2 salty messages:

Nataliya October 12, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

It's a good camera, you made a great choice! Though I used to work for Kodak, I prefer Canon, but my husband thinks that Kodak is better! 12x zoom and 7.1mp is more than enough! Can't wait to see your pictures from Ukraine!

Rachael October 12, 2007 at 7:57 AM  

That should provide you with some beautiful trip pictures! Can't wait to see...

Are you gonna practice on the kids at home first?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP