Powered by Blogger.

week in review

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Aaaaaah.
It's good to be back.
I'm am sitting in my way-to-huge, comfy computer desk chair, sipping my skim milk, munching on 0reos and lazily reading blogs.
It is sooooo good to be back.
It feels like forever since I've blogged anything real...but the funny thing is you all aren't that far behind in the life and times of the ______ family.
Nothing much has happened in the last week.
At least nothing really bloggable. (Is that a word?)
To fill you in...

  • - I had a minor crisis in finding someone to stay with the kids while we're gone to Ukraine...but I think we've found a solution to that problem.
  • - I got a new desk at work. It's bigger...just more room to stuff my stuff.
  • - Parent-teacher conferences went well. All of the kids are doing great in their classes....and their teachers love them (what's not to love).
  • - There were over 800 people at my friend's funeral (I wish I could have been one of them.) She touched so many lives.
  • - We lost one of the cats (Willie) and found him again.
  • - There was a wasp in my living room on Saturday...you know how I feel about those. (If not read THIS.) Enough said.
  • - A new job opportunity presented itself at work last Friday. It could be interesting. I'm taking a good, long look at it. I'll fill you in when I know more.
  • - Oh, yeah...and Meshack turned 40 today. He's not handling it well...so we'll just move on.

So there you have it.
See...I told you there wasn't much to tell.
So the real question is...if I would have been blogging all week...what would I have written about?!

8 salty messages:

Missy October 23, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

It seems like all those things that happened could have been a good post all in itself. Or maybe I just blog too much! :)

Christine October 24, 2007 at 12:36 AM  

Hi. I am looking forward to following your blog as you get ready to travel.

Nataliya October 24, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

Welcome back!

Happy birthday to Meshack! My husband turned 40 two months ago, and he also didn't handle it well :) He survived though :) I on the other hand didn't have any problem turning 40!

I can imagine how proud were you when the teachers praised your kids! Of course your kids are the best!

Debbie October 24, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Hi, Tami! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm SO excited to follow along on your journey to Ukraine; I'll be praying. I love reading your blog--even when you think there's nothing "bloggable"! :-)

Big hugs from Colorado,
Debbie

E. October 24, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Nice to have you back! I can't wait until you get to travel so I can live vicariously through you (even though it's a different country). It looks like we won't be going anywhere for quite a while.

Rachael October 24, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

Hey, glad you're back, and now we're all up to speed!

Oreos and milk sounds REALLY yummy right now. Tempting. I think we have some (supposed to be on a diet).

Old DAN AND Little ANN October 25, 2007 at 10:19 AM  

Welcome back. Hopefully you were able to utilize all that time usually spent ont he computer for good use elsewhere in your life. I bet it feel good to be connected again!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP