Powered by Blogger.

aaaaaack!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA lately.
My life has been in fast-forward...times 8.
You know the option on your DVD player that makes time skip forward at break-neck speed...so fast that you can't even see what's going on in the scene, let alone the background.
That's what I feel like right now.
My life is in Fast Forward x8...and it's stuck and I can't find the Power Off button!
It's been non-stop at work...and the bad news is it may stay that way until we leave.
All yesterday did was add more meetings and work to my day!
It's been so crazy around here I haven't been able to find the time to even blog about Punky's birthday.
And YES I'm cheating.
I'm posting this on Monday's date...
Because I can...that's why.
(Thank you blogger.)
I'll try to put up a post about Punky's birthday later today...
or maybe tomorrow.
Definitely by Friday...
or Saturday...
I don't know, it may be Sunday.
I'll let you know.

2 salty messages:

Courtney November 7, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

Tami, you crack me up! :) Good to know we're all in this together, right? If you get a chance, remind me when you're arriving. If you get there on Monday maybe we can do dinner together! :) :)

Nataliya November 7, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

Sounds very familiar :) It is definitely crazy, that's for sure! Take a deep breath, try to relax, and you'll feel better, I promise!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP