Powered by Blogger.

color me crafty

Saturday, November 10, 2007

This is the weekend.

I'm going to get it done.
I'm painting Punky and Maddie's room.
We went to the store last night and purchased the paint...a lovely Bahia Grass.
It will look great with her purple bedspread.
I know...I know...It's a little over the top, but come on! This is a little girls bedroom! What would it be without tons of color?!
Actually it looks pretty good together.
Wish me luck.
I had big dreams of getting it all done today, but so far I haven't done much more than get all the stuff out of Punky's room!
I still need to track down the step ladder...
There's a roller and tray around here somewhere...
Meshack needs to pick up some spackle on his way home from work...
There are still about a billion windows to run blue tape around...
And it's already 11:47 a.m!
This project can't take up too much time.
I only have...


21 DAYS!!

8 salty messages:

adoptedthree November 10, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

Yuck I hate to paint!! I always begin and within an hour DH has to take over- LOL. Just one of those projects I cannot do very well!

I like the color!

Debbie November 10, 2007 at 5:43 PM  

Those colors will look great together! I can just see you now, brandishing a long-handled paint roller, wearing your black calf-height, non-high-heeled boots, and muttering to yourself that you're doing this for Maddie even though you have only 21 days... :-)))

Nataliya November 10, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

Wow, I'm really impressed! I wouldn't be able to start painting with only 21 days to go (and I didn't :)

Elaine November 10, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

I love the color you picked! I've got a wall and a gallon of paint that have been waiting for me all week. Maybe next week . . .

Ken and Joy November 10, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

hey - love the color! I have been thinking about painting our child's room a shade of green. hmmmm, I may have to copy :)

Gail,  November 11, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Wow!! Only three more weeks. You better get that painting done.
Gail

kate November 12, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

Didja do it? I love to paint. We want to see the after pix!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP