Powered by Blogger.

purple passion

Saturday, November 3, 2007

In honor of National Adoption Awareness Month I've gone grape. (At the urging of Elle.)
Purple is actually one of my favorite colors...thanks in large part to my alma matter.
You couldn't survive five years at that institute of higher learning without picking up some loyalty to the most royal of colors...Purple. (Go Cats!)
I'm supposed to have a neat little graphic on here celebrating National Adoption Month...but I can't seem to get it to work.
I'll keep trying.
In the meantime, enjoy.
And head on over to see Kate. She fixed me up all purple-y...Thanks Kate!
I like this so much I may keep it this way!

2 salty messages:

kate November 5, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

It looks great! And your links are still there. Whew! ;>

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP