Powered by Blogger.

this is only a test

Friday, November 9, 2007

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:
YEA!!! It worked! Thanks to everyone for all their techie advice! Enjoy!

EDITED TO ADD:
Okay...that didn't work! Does anyone know how to put the slideshow on here?!
------------------------------
I've seen so many other people attach albums to their blogs through Picasa, but I don't have the foggiest idea of how to do it, so I'm testing it out BEFORE I get over there!
Seeeeee...I'm thinking ahead.
That...and I'm putting off painting.
So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pics from our journey to find Q-ball.


1 salty messages:

Nataliya November 10, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm thinking you need to follow these steps:
- Open your Picasa Album
- On the left side of your screen click "Embed Slideshow"
- You'll see the words: "Copy and paste this into your website". After this sentence there is an HTML code (on yellow background) you need to paste into your blog.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP