Powered by Blogger.

watch what you say about my turkey! ;)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sorry...didn't mean to confuse anyone with the change in the comments section.
I went with unmoderated comments for awhile, but I missed being able to really read the comments. They had a way of sneaking into the blog - and even though I got an email letting me know they were there...I didn't always catch them all.
This way, when I log into my blog, I'll see a little note telling me...
'Hey! You've got comments!'
I'll read the notes...
Chuckle...
And approve them.
It's quite lovely.
So I'm back to moderated.
After you post your comment, the system will hold it for awhile, until I can take a look at it and truly appreciate your wit and wisdom.
And don't worry...I won't censure you.
Unless you start talking smack about my turkey cooking abilities. ;)

2 salty messages:

Kathy and Matt November 26, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

6 days - WOW!
It is so fun reading the blogs of the families we've gotten to know online. I can't wait to follow your journey as it moves to Ukraine.
Hope all goes well this next week. My prayer list for my adoptive family friends just keeps growing. I love it!

Debbie November 26, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

I hope your turkey came out moist and juicy and that there are satisfied people far and wide who were able to partake of your preparation prowess. I cooked my very first turkey this year and we hosted my family at our house. Thankfully, my sister and my cousin also cooked and brought things. Bless their hearts!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP