Powered by Blogger.

i'm still here...really

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Okay...Who took away my commenting ability?
I've been spending this quiet Sunday afternoon surfing all my favorite bloggie friends, reading their insightful posts and then trying to leave them a comment...
BUT this silly computer won't let me comment!!!
If I'm really persistent, after about seven times of hitting the refresh button I may get the comment page...but by the time I push 'publish', most of the time it has lost my witty words.
Those of you who are among the lucky few may get a comment from me today...but if not, please take comfort in the fact that I AM reading.
It's one of the benefits of still being in Kiev.
I still have internet...even if it is spotty.
I'll post more about my day later.

2 salty messages:

Ken and Joy December 10, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Hey there! I am doing the same thing....blog hopping and getting all the latest updates from the "adoption families"! It is so much fun to read about the experience of others!

Lindy December 10, 2007 at 12:00 PM  

I keep your Finding Maddie page up all day, and hit "refresh" every so often to see if you've put up a new post. It's always exciting if one pops up, even if it's short.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP