Powered by Blogger.

letter to Santa

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's been awhile since I've been able to share a JacJac'ism. But as soon as we got home, I found a classic.

In our mailbox was a copy of last week's local weekly newspaper.
Inside was an absolute gem...
A letter to Santa from JacJac.
Enjoy...
Oh, and I do get presents...honest! ;)
------------------------
Dear Santa,

I like Christmas because we get to put lights on everything and we get to put all of our decorations out. We have snowflakes with lights on our windows. They stay on with suction cups.
I want a Hot Wheel that has a roller coaster. The second thing I want is a track with a ramp. Me, Q-ball and Dad could play with it. There is this train I like that has a car wash.
Punky may like a horse and a Barbie doll, she has a room for that stuff. We have a dirty fish tank so we need a plecostamus. It eats dirt off the walls of our fish tank. Some have short tails, some have long tails. You might have to go to Wal-Mart to get it.
Mom doesn't get anything for Christmas, but she does have a stocking. I want Santa to bring Mom a present this year, maybe some 'girl stuff'. Bring Dad a pretend motorcycle, he collects them.
When you get to (our town) find the sign that says, 'John's Market', they always have a light on. Keep going straight, turn and you'll see Nathan's house, ours is right next door. D.J. is next door too. He still has his Halloween decorations out, I guess he still thinks it's Halloween.
My house is kind of white, you will see our clubhouse, it's right next to Dad's new white dirty truck.
We've all been kind of good; well, not really, we all get in trouble sometimes.

Love,
JacJac

16 salty messages:

Leslie December 25, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

Here's my Christmas letter:
Dear Santa,
I want to know more about this precious child Maddie that I know exists, but don't know much else about her. Her mama has managed the most notorious cliff hanger in the history of adoption blogs!

LOL! God bless you and yours on this wonderful Christmas morning, dear friend. We are rejoycing in His goodness along with you!

Anonymous,  December 25, 2007 at 8:20 AM  

How adorable!! Jac Jac is just as innocent as can be! :)

Missy

Tina in CT December 25, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

Precious. One day I'd love to read how your children got their nicknames.

Welcome home. Your house is like out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

You have a white Christmas in Middle America.

I can't imagine after the long plaine trip to coming home to having to clean out the frig/freezer and shoveling snow. You must be exhausted. Sleep and chocolate will help I'm sure. So glad that you are home with your three children and lots of hugs and snuggling.

Merry Christmas.

I look forward to hearing more about Maddie.

Rachael December 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

How old is this kid? Too funny.

Tami December 25, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

JacJac is 6...some days I can't keep up! :)

Troy and Rachel December 25, 2007 at 1:38 PM  

Merry Christmas! Love the letter and how sweet of him to think about his mama!! So glad you are home and able to share the holidays with your children.

Courtney December 25, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

So happy you're home and so happy you're going back!!! :) :) Unfortunately we won't be there to meet up for dinner, but we'll be praying you guys home! ;)

Waitingonmyua2 December 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM  

I'm with Leslie on the letter to Santa. LOL

Seriously, welcome home to our snowy state! Glad you missed the power outages, but sorry you had to deal with the aftermath.

Can't wait to hear more.

MERRY, MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Beth

Nataliya December 25, 2007 at 3:24 PM  

Wow, this is definitely a classic! It's hard to believe JacJac is only 6 :)

Anonymous,  December 26, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

That letter was just TOO funny! Aren't kids wonderful?

-Melinda

Christina December 26, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

LOVE it!!! What a sweet kid. :)

jessy December 26, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Too cute! Longer comment later...just popping in to say Merry Christmas!

Carrie December 26, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Tami,

I'm so glad your home and that you have found your Maddie! I can't wait to hear more.

That Christmas letter is darling. Definitely a keeper... the letter and the kid!

Jeri December 27, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Ouyay reay osay unnyfay! Ancay iyay ickkay evLay's inneyhay? eriJay romfay exasTay.
jerigrothues@yahoo.com oops, I mean: erigrothues@yahoo.comjay!;-)

For those who have trouble translating my pig-latin:

You are so funny! Can I kick Lev's hinney?
Jeri from Texas

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP