Powered by Blogger.

sorry 'bout that

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alright...I know I'm jippin' you out of some great reading material, but I can't post much of anything tonight.
I've got to pack! We leave in about eight hours for the airport!!! ;)
Please be praying for the kids at home...they've all come down with a nasty fever and cough combo that has left them feeling pretty rough - and grandma wondering if they need to go to the doctor.
Hang in there kids! We're coming home!
When we do finally get home, I'll fill you in more on Maddie's story and what the timeline looks like.
Hugs to every last one of you who've been following our story.
Hang in there..
It's not over yet.

15 salty messages:

Anonymous,  December 22, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

And a big encouraging hug to you and your husband too. I will continue to pray! (and rejoice!)

Old DAN AND Little ANN December 22, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Prayed for you all at Wednesday night church this week. What awesome news. I ca't wait to see how this ride ends! You are ready for your happily ever after...

Ashley December 22, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

Can't wait to hear....

I hope the children get better soon. It will surely lift their spirits to see you. Hugs to all of you!

Waitingonmyua2 December 22, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

I am so happy! So sorry it has to be harder than it was for some other folks, but so happy you found her.

It's not over! Yayyyyy!!!!!

hugs, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Beth

I hope everyone is well by the time you get home!

leslie,  December 22, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

God is so good. Wise call heading home. You're needed there and God has things covered in Ukraine. Safe travels, friend.

Troy and Rachel December 22, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

I think it is wonderful that you found Maddie!! I can't wait to hear more. I hope the children get better soon!! We'll be looking forward to hearing your time line to go back.

Missy December 22, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

You have no idea how happy I am. Well, maybe you do! :) My eyes are filled with tears. I know many people were praying and God gave us what we begged for! Congrats my friends!

Julie December 22, 2007 at 8:03 PM  

That is incredible news about Maddie! Sometimes what we feel is a roller coaster is just the after-shocks of the battle God has been fighting on our behalf - for you and Maddie, to bring you together against all odds. What a victory! Can't wait to hear all the details! :)
May your Christmas be blessed with GOOD HEALTH, peace, and abundant joy!
Julie

Is Eight Enough? December 23, 2007 at 12:06 AM  

There I was reading all my other blogs, saving yours til last; savouring the moment when I could read all your details. And what? You are going to the airport?!? *grin*

How perfect that you are going home. God knew your little ones would need you this week!

You know I was thinking - you had such a peaceful attitude about going home (at least that is what I saw). When I couldn't get pregnant with one of our children and I thought I was not going to be able to have anymore children (HA!) I finally left it in God's hands and remember saying outloud to myself that if I wasn't to have anymore children then I was thrilled with the children I already had. With a days I found out I was pregnant. God likes it when we trust and rest in Him. You did just that and then along came Maddie!!

Can't wait to hear the details!! LOTS and LOTS. *smile* Have a safe flight and an awesome Christmas.

Melissa E. December 23, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

soooooo glad you've found your girl! Enjoy your "vacation"! Seems like going home shouldn't be a vacation but compared to living here: trying to communicate, freeezing, etc. It will be a picnic!!

I'm sure your kids will get their fill of hugs in no time!

Shelly December 23, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

Wow! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

~Shelly

kate December 23, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

hanging in! can't wait to hear.

Anonymous,  December 24, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

It's going to be VERY HARD to wait for all the details, but it's nice knowing you're probably home by now or getting close.

I can't begin to say how happy I am for you, and can't wait to see a picture of Maddie.

I sure hope the kids get better soon! Just having Mom and Dad back will help a lot, I'll bet.

Hugs to all!!
-Melinda

Leslie December 24, 2007 at 5:55 PM  

I know your kiddos at home will be sooo happy to see you.
I can't wait to hear more. :-)
We still praying here!

Nataliya December 24, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

Hope the kids are doing better and you are having a wonderful time at home! Merry Christmas!

Can't wait to hear the story!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP