Powered by Blogger.

hair stylin'

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today's visit was similar to yesterdays, minus the church goers, so I've decided to forgo a real post today (besides, I gave you enough to read yesterday to last all weekend! :)
Instead I'm giving you some new video of Maddie.
She's gotten bored with the toys I bring with me, so I pulled out a comb, hand lotion and lip gloss.
We had a great time. She especially loved the hand lotion.
So here you go...more Maddie cuteness.

I'll be back to regular blogging tomorrow.


10 salty messages:

Waitingonmyua2 January 21, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

I like Maddie cuteness videos! This one made me start my day with a smile. Keep 'em comin'! Praying for you BIG TIME this week as the paperchase resumes. May God bless you and protect you.

Gail,  January 21, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Tami,
The video is so cute!! And she kissed you!! That is wonderful!
Gail

Troy and Rachel January 21, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I just caught up on several of your blogs and you are doing so well by yourself there. I believe I would have panicked at some point!! I love the video and her trying to run out of the camera's picture!! Too cute!

Missy January 21, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Tami, she is just as cute as can be! The kiss melted my heart!! I'm sure you're ready to snatch her up and head home with your bundle of cuteness. :)

cara January 21, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

I love the part where she kisses you---How sweet! Cara
www.norbycjukraineangel.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  January 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

How adorable!!! Maddie is such a ham, ha, ha! She's just a little package of cuteness!! Can't wait til you can bring her home. --Melinda H.

Anonymous,  January 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I can't believe it - I forgot to comment on the kiss Maddie gave you. That was just the best!!! Loved it!! She sure knows you're her Mama, doesn't she? It's obvious she really feels comfortable with you. -- Melinda H.

Christine January 21, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

The kiss was too cute! What a little sweeheart!

Ruslan, Inna and Victor January 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

She is such a cutie and is so happy around you!!! It is just amazing how these kids go from no emotions to kissing and hugging once they feel the love around them.

Irina January 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Tami, your girl is very lovely... Now she becomes your present daughter, it is pleasant news as a gift on my birthday the day after tomorrow:). Protect she, let at you all will be good. Let all your family will be happy!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP