Powered by Blogger.

it's a girl!!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008




A 25 pound...3 foot long...brown-haired (yes, it's brown...for those of you who saw the facilitator photos, I double checked, it's definitely brown), brown-eyed beauty.
Okay...so I'm not too sure about the measurements...never mind that!
Isn't she precious?!!!
Maddie was officially added to our family at 12:34 p.m. today! :)
Now, I'm going to bed.
It's almost midnight here and I think I have finally kicked this jet-lag thing because I'm starting to get tired at the right time.
I'll fill you in on court tomorrow.
Enjoy the pics! :)

29 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel January 11, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Oh Tami - she's beautiful!!! I am so happy for you and I adore her name!! She looks incredibly happy as do the two of you! Many blessings to you and your family.

Christine January 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

She is precious, Tami. Congratulations! I am so glad that she is yours now. What is her offical name? The one you posted or Maddie?

Drew, Michelle, Luke and Tetyana January 11, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Ok, I started with Wednesday like you instructed but I don't see your post about court!!!

I can't believe the director asked for more money!! Ok, well I can but man!!

Waitingonmyua2 January 11, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

WOO HOOO!!! She's GREAT! Love the pics!

Debbie January 11, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Tami and Meshack, "Maddie" is ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing her pictures with us (and her name). Is her middle name her Ukrainian name? We're praying for you!

Christina January 11, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Congratulations!! She is ADORABLE!!!

Shelley January 11, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!!!! Congratulations to you & your entire family!

Karen G,  January 11, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

She is absolutely perfect. Worth every minute of the wait. Blessings to the six of you!

Karen G

Tina in CT January 11, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Congrats! What an adorable little girl and what a prize at the end of your journey to adopt in the Ukraine. From the pictures, she looks so happy and at ease with both of you. I hope you will be able to bring her back to your flat right away.

Which name will she be once she is officially your daughter?

Looking forward to your other blogs with adoption news.

adoptedthree January 11, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

JUST PERFECT!!! Definitely a diamond!
ENJOY!!!!

jessy January 11, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

I'm so glad you posted. I was getting worried something had gone terribly wrong. Heaving great sighs of relief. CONGRATULATIONS!!! By the way.

Julie January 11, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Precious! I am crying tears of joy for you. Praise God for this indescribable gift! :)
By the way, HUGE wardrobe improvement, Tami! I know that was tough picking out all those cute clothes... I know I'm dreading that job someday! (HA!)

Rachael January 11, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Yeah, I cheated. Started here. I'll go back and read it all, though. Promise.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's just beautiful.

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

What a beautiful little girl!She will make an amazing addition to your family, and now you have one more person with brown eyes. I didn't share my blue eyes with any of our kids. I completely sympathize with your "facilities" problems, I have every decent bathroom in Hyderabad plotted on a map. It wasn't hard since there are only three or four. Christie

kate January 12, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I can only imagine how LIGHT you must feel right now.

Love!

(Christine, "Maddie" is a pseudonym.)

DoveFamily January 12, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

She is so beautiful - congrats!!

Gail,  January 12, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Tami and Meshack,
Your little daughter is beautiful!! I just want to reach into my computer and hug her.
Gail

John & Lucia,  January 12, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Tami, she is adorable! You all look so happy in the pictures. Thanks for sharing them! Keeping you in prayer!

Kim January 12, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Congratulations!!! I am so glad you finally have your "Maddie". She is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Nikki January 12, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

She is beautiful!

Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com

Nataliya January 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cutie! Can't wait for all the details! Can you say what is the region's name where you had the court?

MoscowMom January 12, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Congratulations!!!!! We're so happy for you all! She's adorable and she does look so content and "right" with you both. What wonderful news.

Glad you're getting over the jet lag... Natalia is still wide awake at 3:21 a.m. (right now) after our return from the US...

Leslie January 12, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Of course she is beautiful, but I can't help but look at the pictures and think of God's goodness. What a compassionate and caring Father we have to bring all of you together for His glory. Continuing to pray for you as you strive to return home as quickly as possible!

Tonya January 12, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

She is darling!!! Congratualtions:)!

Missy January 12, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

I'm so happy you posted pics. I was dying of curiosity to see your newest little one!! The wait was worth it...she is gorgeous!!!

BethPie January 12, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

She's just precious!!! Congratulations! Looking forward to pictures of the family all together! :o)

Anonymous,  January 14, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Wow, I had a lot of reading to do after the weekend. What a plethora of wonderful blogs to go through!! It was great after such a long "dry spell." I started at the beginning like you said, and enjoyed very much reading all about it! I LOVED all the pics of Maddie!! She is just SO ADORABLE and does look absolutely right with you and Meshack. It's obvious she's your daughter. She is the perfect fit for your family. I just love the picture of her and Meshack on the sidewalk, taken from behind, with her hand in his. I had to get out a kleenex for that one :-) - Melinda H.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP