Powered by Blogger.

playing dress up

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another quiet day in Maddie's Odessa home.
We spent the day playing, watching more videos and doing pretty much whatever Maddie wanted to do.
Not that I'm spoiling her! ;)
There's not much to tell about today. We're pretty much just waiting for tomorrow. (A terrible attitude to have, but one that I've resigned myself to, in this process.) We're always waiting for tomorrow.
On this particular tomorrow we're supposed to go to a bank to sign over whatever money Maddie has in her orphanage account and then get some passport pictures taken for her visa. According to Lev...the passport should be ready on Tuesday.
We'll see.
I'm at the point when I'll believe it when I'll see it.
I have to admit, I've taken on somewhat of a funk in the last few days. Now that I have Maddie, I see no reason why I should be here any longer than absolutely necessary...and weekends seem absolutely unnecessary. (Sorry...but it's true!) I can't get anything done on a weekend...I just have to endure them.
Hopefully Monday will bring a better attitude.
In the meantime, here's some more video. Sorry if you've had your fill of Maddie cuteness...but her daddy hasn't. Every time I talk to him he begs me to post more.
So here ya go Papa! Enjoy!
Today's selection is of Maddie playing dress-up. In case you miss the commentary...Maddie is dressing up in Sandra's clothes. She has her purse, hat and thermal underwear as a scarf (don't worry...they're clean! ;)
--------------------

7 salty messages:

cara January 28, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Please can I have Sandra's blog address? my email is norbycj@hotmail.com

I remember how frustrating is was for us to be stuck in Odessa after we picked up Matthew. Then we were stuck in Kiev because we couldn't get a flight out for a few days. We were just going nuts, I feel for you. Cara
www.norbycjukraineangel.blogspot.com

Troy and Rachel January 28, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

What a precious little girl. I know you are so anxious to get home and your family is so anxious to have you home!! Looks like you are having loads of fun though!

Gail,  January 28, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Tami,
Yes, she is priceline!!!
Gail

Debbie January 28, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I know you are so ready to come home. I can't wait to see pictures of Maddie and Punky in their nicely painted room. :-) Thank you for sharing the videos. Hubby and I are enjoying seeing her personality. Gotta love the hat and phone routine!

Anonymous,  January 28, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Looks like we will have to get a barbie play cell phone so she can talk! The kids and I are enjoying each update and video! I wished I could talk to her with unlimited international minutes. She is a beautiful blessing!

Proud Papa C

Irina,  January 29, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

She is the most beautiful girl, she has a fine sight!

Old DAN AND Little ANN January 31, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

She is so cute! I love how all girl she is. She already knows how to multi task with failing wardrobe pieces, heavy handbags, demanding cell phones, and stairs all while carrying on a very animated phone conversation. What a woman she will be someday. I'm so filled with joy to see her with her mama at last.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP