Powered by Blogger.

church chat

Sunday, February 10, 2008

How cute are these guys?!
I know I shouldn't brag, but I'm going to anyway!
Maddie's first day at church went extremely well.
She made it through the service like a trooper. Of course we had to bribe her with a box of raisins, but that's a small price to pay for a quiet 3-yr-old.

For Sunday School she came with me.
Somewhere in the middle of our Beth Moore video she hit her perverbial brick wall...but even then it wasn't so bad. She just got a little squirmy and giggly.
I can handle that.
We took this picture after we got home.
For some reason the picture turned out a little grainy. (I think it was still set on the sports setting from Alek's game yesterday.)
Sorry I haven't been too bloggy lately. I'm still making the time adjustment and getting used to chasing a toddler, so bear with me for a little while. Once life settles down a bit, I'm sure I'll be back to my typical, verbose self. ;)
In the meantime, here are some more cute pics.
-----------------------
Top: (from left) Nick, Alek, Maddie and Anya. Middle: Maddie and Anya strike a pose. Bottom: Maddie takes in a little American basketball. While Alek lost both games, Maddie had a great time watching her 'Walla' play.


10 salty messages:

The G's February 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I love the pictures of your kids. It is amazing to me how much she looks like the rest of your kids. Isn't God amazing! Thank you for your honesty throughout your adoption process--the good and the bad. Those of us still waiting to bring our children home still need to hear the truth, even when it's not pretty.

jessy February 10, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

I can't resist grabbing the camera on Sunday mornings. They are just so darn cute when they are clean.
You've got one cute crowd there, Tami!

Nataliya February 11, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

You are not bragging, they are really very cute :) Great pictures!

Anonymous,  February 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Love the pictures! What an adorable gang!! Looks like all the siblings are happy together. How does Anya like sharing her room? -- Melinda H.

Julie February 11, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

I just wanted to say that I love the "sighs". They make me laugh, and they just make the descriptions so real - we all sigh, and we can all relate. Keep 'em coming! :)

julie

Auntie G February 11, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

I think that is great that Maddie could make it through church at all. I don't how she could get restless through Beth Moore though.
Gail
Oh, the pictures are great too.

Tina in CT February 11, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

I also wondered how Maddie reacted to her beautiful new bedroom that she shares with her sister. She must have been in awe to see it and all the toys.

Rachael February 15, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

They look great together!!! I kept wondering why you hadn't posted anything since being back and then, I remembered about the new blog. Duh. OK, I'm with you now. Glad you're doing well as a family of 6.

Now, I have to get used to the "changes" around here! :)

Annie February 16, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. What an adorable child!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP