Powered by Blogger.

virus 4 - humans 0

Friday, February 22, 2008

Four down...

Two to go.
The nasty fever bug has claimed four victims in our house and I'm sure has it's eyes set on the other two. It's just a matter of time.
I brought the bug in, had it a day and handed it off to Maddie who then graciously gave it to her daddy who shared with Nick. I thought Anya was coming down with it, but so far she and Alek have steered clear.
I'm sure Anya is next.
Who knows about Alek? He seems to have immunity made of steel. I can't remember the last time he was truly sick.
Of course now that I've said that he'll be next.
Sigh.
Is spring even planning on showing up this year?
We have been buried in snow since we left for Ukraine in December. Yes, I missed most of it during December and January, but I have to tell you...
I'M SICK OF WINTER!!!
And I usually LOVE winter.
I think it's just that this year it's not showing any signs of leaving...and that means the yucky bugs won't be leaving any time soon either.
UGH!

5 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel February 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Ugh! Wishing you all well! Hang in there!!

Lindy February 22, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Oh, what a bummer.

Really, I don't think spring IS planning an appearance this year. I don't ever remember a year when we didn't have at least a few days of warmer temps at some point during the winter. I am about ready to scream myself - it's just gone on TOO long with no break at all. And EVERYONE here at the old N.P. (except me!) have been sick with all manner of awful things that don't want to leave. Hope I'm not next on the list.

And hope you and all the kiddos get rid of what bugs are left SOON!

Christine February 22, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

I hope your home is all well soon! Just think of all the immunities your family is building up. You shouldn't get sick for a good solid couple of months.

Ashley February 22, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

I hope this goes away soon for all of you. And I hope you get some relief from the winter cold. We still have days in the 80's so I can't really complain here.

Question - how did you get the pictures on your header like that? I love that!

Tina in CT February 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Hopefully by the end of the weekend, everyone will be healthy, the older 3 will all be back in school, Dad will be back at work and you and Maddie will be healthy at home.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP