Powered by Blogger.

what do you want to know?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm getting really bad at updating aren't I?
It's so weird.
I blogged nearly every day while we were in the process of Finding Maddie.
But since we've come home, I've found it difficult to find stuff to write about.
Maddie's adjustment is going well.
The other kids are doing fine.
I think I'm coming out of the other side of a relatively mild case of PAD (which I will blog about some day).
Life is settling into a new normal.
And normal around here means things are relatively quiet.
Okay...not really quiet, because what house with four kids in it is quiet?
It's more of a 'no major news' kind of quiet.
So, I'm struggling a little bit with what to blog about...
Here's where you come in...
I've seen other blogs do this and I've always found the results fun and fascinating.
Let's try a Q & A.
You provide the questions....
I'll provide the answers.
How does that sound?
It can be adoption related, kid related, Shad related, house related...just about anything.
From what color my curtains are in the living room to what kind of gas mileage I get in the mom-mobile...
I'm game.
So go ahead, ask away...

18 salty messages:

Janine May 1, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Hi
I have one question for you. When you adopted your first child, how was Shad? I am asking because my husband is a little more afraid about the attachment than I am. So am wanting to hear about your thoughts about the father and attachment. And generally talk about how as a couple you handled the adoption.
Thanks, Janine

Mum to Six Boys May 1, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Funny, cause I already asked you a question today! How big a family do you want? *grin*

I always thought I was going to have four!!! Look at me now! So, think before you answer! *grin*

Tina in CT May 1, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Where do you find all the neat pictures in your blogs?

Anonymous,  May 1, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

How much does a train ticket in Ukraine really cost? I have heard so many different ranges.
And ditto to the other 2 questions asked. Thanks!
Susan

Drew Michelle and Luke Paras May 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

I would like to hear about PAD and what exactly you went through.

Anonymous,  May 1, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Do you live in the country and do your children go to public or private school?

Nataliya May 1, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Just write about "quiet" things in your house :)

SG May 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Why did you choose over seas adoption?

MoscowMom May 4, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

No real question today... Just a friendly "hello"!

Christine May 4, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

I'm with Sarah. What is PAD?

Steve Eimers May 4, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

What is your biggest struggle/joy in your day to day "grind"?

It is great to hear the 'boring' stuff too! You never know what someone might see and take great interest or encouragement from.

I always like pictures.

Melissa E.

Tina in CT May 4, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

I also want to know what PAD is.

rachel May 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

wow... i am so behind in ready "my" blogs, not sure if you are still taking questions.

what made you first decide to adopt from russia... and waht made you and shad decide on ukraine for maddie? the reason i ask, is we are seriously considering switching from ukraine to russia.

thanks so much... sorry about the p.a.d.s., are you feeling any better? my thoughts are with you...

rachel

Irina May 6, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Any trip is given by abundant material for a discussion... In ordinary days we grow little by little, we know new things, we become wiser. Tami, you did mark growth of Maddie, when did it arrive to America? As far as did it grow? :)

Ashley May 6, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Just popping in to say, "hi". I know you have lots of questions already so I will be interested in reading those answers. I also don't know what PAD is? (Is it Post Adoption Depression?) That is the only thing I can think of with those letters. I hope you are doing well and I will be praying for that and Nick, also. Actually, for all of your family and any adjustments that all of you are still going through.

Lindy May 6, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

How's your job going? Are you getting a handle on it yet since you've been saddled with more responsibility?

Also, keep us up to date on Maddie's progression with the English language, and how all the kids are getting along with her - and she with them - since she's been home awhile.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP