Powered by Blogger.

school's out for suuuummer!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woohoo!
I'm getting ready to head over to pick up the kids from their last day of school...
and then we're off!
VACATION!
Six glorious days of fun.
We're so excited! We haven't had a vacation in two years...unless of course you count two months in Ukraine a vacation.
I don't.
And it's Maddie's first road trip.
I think we'll need your prayers! ;>)
We're taking the laptop, so check back often for pictures!
We're off!

10 salty messages:

Kathy & Matt May 22, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Have a great time! We can't wait to see pictures of the fun!

Joy Rae May 22, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

have fun with whatever you guys are doing!! I don't count Ukraine as a vacation either :)

MamaPoRuski May 22, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

May the sun shine on you, and may you have internet where ever you go!

Leslie May 22, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Ugh! I'm so jealous! We don't get out of school until June 6th! Any chance you're headed to sunny Florida???

Jim and Heather Smith May 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Hi Tami:
Have a great vacation! We got news that we are being submitted on June 2nd. I feel so bad for our mutual facilitator, L... I call the guy daily and I haven't even met him yet. Believe me, I'm taking charge. We've gone so far, I want to make sure that nothing gets missed. You've assured me that we are going to be in good hands. So, hopefully the travel will occur sometime end of Sept., early October. If all goes well, I'll be in touch with you before that to see what I need to know. Best to you, Heather (hlawrie@itol.com)

Tina in CT May 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Wow, school gets out early where you live. Have a great vacation.

Rachael May 23, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Have a great time!!!

We still have one week of school left. I'm very jealous. We're LONGING for summer vacation here.

Nataliya May 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Great! I agree that Ukraine doesn't count as a vacation, so enjoy your well deserved break! I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow as well - we are going to Cancun!

Justin and Wendi May 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Greetings, you don't know us but we have followed your blog through your adoption and in fact are finishing our adoption of two sisters here in Ukraine as well. We are in Odessa and staying at Odessa Executive Suites per your blog so thank you, thank you, thank you for that. We are off to Kiev and wondered where you stayed there. We have an apartment lined up but our facilitator's tastes and ours differ and we are more in the need of what we have in Odessa. You can email us at justinandwendi@mac.com if you don't mind or visit our blog at justinandwendi.wordpress.com and leave a comment there.

We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and have often referred to it during our 14 weeks here in Ukraine. Enjoy your vacation!

Christine May 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Woo-hooo! Only nine more days for us!

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP