Powered by Blogger.

slide show

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I was recently reminded it's been awhile since I shared some pics of the kids, so here for your entertainment pleasure is a photo album and a mini-movie.
The pictures are just a few of the snapshots I've taken over the last months. (Click on the box to make it bigger.)
The video is from last weekend when my parents were in town. The kids decided it was time to remove Nicks' loose tooth. Someone had the brilliant idea of tying a string to it and slamming a door. I about died from squeemishness, but decided to let go of my Mom-fear and let them go for it.
Thankfully, it's still there a week later! :>)
Enjoy!





8 salty messages:

Troy and Rachel May 19, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

Tami - Your children are as cute as ever. I've enjoyed keeping up with your blog, even though I haven't posted a comment in a while! I can't believe they tried the tooth and string and door trick. I think I would have flipped out!!

Tina in CT May 19, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

I've heard about the doorknob trick but never tried it (or knew anyone that did). It must just not be loose enough to come out yet.

Kathy & Matt May 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Your children's photos are delightful. It is always such fun to see pictures of kids just being kids and having fun!

I completely understand the challenges of keeping the girls' hair from being messy. We live that battle daily. I'm always amazed at how grimy two cute little girls can get. But they are having fun! LOL!

Tami May 19, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Actually, I think it's loose enough, they just used dental floss instead of real string. I wasn't about to correct their mistake!!! ;>)

Ashley May 19, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

DoveFamily May 20, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

So nice to see new pics - cuties!!

I sent you an email earlier today - let me know if you didn't get it.

Nataliya May 20, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! All pictures are great, but the "tooth" video is my favorite!

Irina May 22, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I like your children :)

Post a Comment

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP