Powered by Blogger.

down time

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry I've been so quiet this week. We're busy with baseball again.
Anya and Nick finished up last weekend, but Alek is playing an All-Star game every night this week! (He hit a home run tonight! :) It's all I can do to get home from work, feed the kids and get changed before we run off to another game.
I'll be back to regular programming soon, I promise.The games will wrap up either tomorrow night (if they lose) or Saturday afternoon with a championship game.
In the meantime, go study up on your American history! ;>)

2 salty messages:

Auntie G July 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Tami,
I think that last comment was for me, huh?
Gail

Kathy & Matt July 11, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Enjoy those games. Way to go, Alek!

I definitely need to go back and study my American history. I feel like it's there in the recesses of my brain, but it's not info I use often. Pretty pathetic on my part!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP