Powered by Blogger.

time-out!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I don't know what 'Zhou' did, but it must have been baaaad! Maddie has had poor Z sitting in the time-out spot all night!
And she's serious about it.
If anyone so much as talks to Zhou they get a scolding.
There's no messing around in time-out!
Maddie has provided us with a very looooooong explanation as to what Zhou did, but the language barrier gets especially strong when she is telling a long-winded story.
Whatever it is, we know one thing.
All the time Maddie has been spending in the corner lately is teaching her SOMETHING!

5 salty messages:

Shelley July 17, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I love this story. But, I had to laugh out loud when I saw the picture. "Zhou" is the same creature that in our house is called That Dog. My boys love it so much that we have 3 of them! It is by far the most favorite toy in the toy box.

Tina in CT July 17, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

That is so cute! Wonder what he/she did to deserve a time out.

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

I Love it! We'd been home about a week when some friends came over with their children. Our daughter, Julia, had a whole program in which she had us participate. She lined us up on the couch, called us up one by one. Made us stand and bow, and so on. She chattered in Russian through the entire process. At one point she had my friend and I face each other and hold hands. After Julia was done I said to my friend, "I think we just got married!" I know how much you are enjoying seeing Maddie learn and grow. Keep posting.
Catherine Hendrickon

Kathy and Matt July 18, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

I love it!

Maddie is such a cutie!

Troy and Rachel July 18, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

That's hysterical!! But she understands what the time out spot means and you're right - it did teach her something!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP