Powered by Blogger.

Five...

Monday, August 4, 2008

One day down...
Five to go.
The countdown is on.
In five days I will be unemployed.
Aaack!
Sorry. I just freaked myself out.
Only five days!
No wonder work is crazy.
There's only 40 hours left to get everything done.
I hauled my short-timer tail back to work tonight after dinner to finish up some stuff.
Do you know how liberating it is to walk into your workplace in a pair of shorts, t-shirt and flip flops?
I was waaaay more productive tonight. I got more done in two hours than I did all day long. And it had nothing to do with the fact that the phone wasn't ringing off the hook.
Nope.
It was the flip flops.
I should have tried this years ago.

3 salty messages:

Tina in CT August 4, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

The building that I work in has about 3,000 employees and it creeps me out if I'm there much after 6:00 as the area clears out. I don't like that feeling.

You're right. It's the flip flops.

MamaPoRuski August 4, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Hmmm...no pics to prove it? Are you going late to redecorate your friends offices before you go too?
Come live in Seattle, it's casual every day!

Courtney August 5, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Oh, I get so much more done when no one else is around--and I don't even need flip flops! ;)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP