Powered by Blogger.

Haaaaalleeeelujah!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

(Cue the choir of angels here.)
WE HAVE INTERNET!
I wanted to kiss that UPS man when he showed up at my door.
It was only 10 minutes after I posted my last blog...but it's taken me all this time to finally get it hooked up right! :)
Fast and easy installation MY FOOT!
Fast and easy to a techno geek.
Tough and nearly impossibile to a techno-phobe like myself. But Shad and I (mostly Shad) managed to get it all set up and I am sitting blissfully in front of my monitor re-connecting with the outside world.
Now if I could only get the satellite guy to show up life would be normal again.
Okay, not really normal. After all our house still looks like a war zone. There is no way I'm posting any pictures of the place until the trash guys haul away the last of the moving boxes. (Have I told you we have TWO trash days? How perfect is that?! With a family of six we are overflowing with trash half-way through the week...now I can get the stuff hauled away on Tuesdays AND Fridays! This is definitley heaven!)
But I am going to try and post a pic of my Wally World with a view. While it may not compare with Carrie's. It totally outdoes my last few WW's! I may also try to sneak in a pic of the views from up and down my street.
And for those of you who need a Maddie cuteness fix, I took some great video of the Madster on moving day.
In the van.
While I was driving.
I'm talented.
That's it for now. I need to re-enter the real world. Laundry is calling my name (does it ever end?) and I need to make an effort at emptying a few boxes before Shad gets home from work. I don't want him to think all I do is sit at the computer all day. ;>)

8 salty messages:

Suzanne August 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Congrats! and welcome back to blog-land.

Gail August 23, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Welcome back to the world!!!

Courtney August 23, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

So happy to have you back online! :)

kitzkazventure August 23, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Welcome to your new home! Looking forward to seeing your new digs! I have family in Wy so I hear it is awesome. karen

Old DAN AND Little ANN August 25, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Glad you made it to your new home. All those things we have in place for so long ... we forget what it took to get them there in the first place ... UNTIL we move! We are also looking at a possible move. Same city. Different house. Praying that the Lord makes it clear if this one is for us or not. Should know more by the end of the week. I'm so glad that you are so close to the mountains and that the weather is pleasant there. What do the kids think of the new local? I know the no-cable thing may be temporarily tainting their opinions ... other than that though?

Tina in CT August 25, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

You must be thrilled to have the Internet again.

School and preschool must be starting this week or next so you'll have most of the day to yourself and it'll give you time to really dig in with the unpacking and organizing.

Did you head for the mountains over the weekend?

Kathy and Matt August 25, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Glad you're back online! It drives me crazy when our internet is down.

Hope the unpacking is going well.

MamaPoRuski August 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

There's been enough time since your last post for garbage day...waiting for pics! (I posted my "bads" now show me yours LOL!) So glad someone else marvels at the amount of laundry a family goes through! If we weren't so darn picky about smell we could do with one or two outfits a week!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP