Powered by Blogger.

heading out

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wish me luck! I'm off.
Next stop, Denver.
After that...a location north of there.
I'll be looking for housing.
Housing we can afford.
There's a little bit of hope. The real estate agent called yesterday to say she had talked with some other realtors and several home owners are open to the idea of renting the home to us until we sell ours and are able to close.
That's good.
Pray for me.
It's going to be a busy few days.
If I have time I'll post some pics.
Off I go.

8 salty messages:

Rachael August 11, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Safe travels and good luck!

Tina in CT August 11, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Good luck this week with your house hunting trip to Wyoming. I'll be anxious to see your blogs.

Kathy and Matt August 11, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Thinking of you (and praying for you) as you head off on this new journey!

I look forward to reading your next post when time allows!

Christina August 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Luck!
Prayers going with you... that's great news about the possibility of renting, hope you find just the right house for your family.

The Cunninghams August 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

I wish you the very best of luck on your house hunting journey. Go with your gut and forget the pressure.

Christine August 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Wishing you the best trip. Please post pics if you get the chance.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP