Powered by Blogger.

hey look!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...my new backyard!
Okay...not really. But these views are REALLY close by.
Ahhhh...
Makes you feel all relaxed, doesn't it?
Yea.
Not so much when you are spending the day running around looking at house after house after house...trying to find something anything that will work!
Keep your fingers crossed. We may have found something. It certainly isn't our dream home, but it will work for a few years until we're settled in the new community, get our feet under us and can start looking for the perfect place.
I'll post pictures as soon as an offer is accepted.
Whew!
Now I need to go pack.
I'm flying out of here in a few hours.

10 salty messages:

teresa August 13, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Hey, glad you found something that will work. I'll pray for your offer to be accepted. It will be a relief to have a destination when you leave there. Have a good trip home for your short stay.

DoveFamily August 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Sounds like your trip has been successful - praying all the house details get worked out. I can't remember if you said or not - where are you moving? Seems like I recall something about Wyoming? My brother & SIL used to live there, and we always enjoyed visiting. They were just a short drive from Ft Collins, & not too terribly far from Denver. Beautiful country.

Gail August 13, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

It's actually prettier than the part of KS I live in. Hope the house deal goes through.
Gail

Tina in CT August 13, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Very pretty and peaceful and lots of room for the kids to roam. Hope your offer is accepted.

Really, how many of us actually have our dream house? Not many.

Troy and Rachel August 14, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I hope you did find something to work to get you settled. Love the backyard photos. Troy would love lots of open! Hoping your home safe!

Jenny August 14, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Looks like your kiddos would have lots of fun in that backyard!

Here's to a safe trip back home!


Happy Packing!

Elaine August 14, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

I hope the house deal works out. My word, I don't know how you're doing it! I'd be a basket case.

Drew Michelle and Luke Paras August 14, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Oh, I miss the mountains! Pretty flat here in FL...

Hope your offer was accepted and you will be pulling into your new home soon!

MamaPoRuski August 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Not sure what you loved about Kansas, but I never got tired of watching the mountains and the weather come and go! I still miss my Rockies!

Christina August 15, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

It really is SO beautiful there. Hope the house offer goes through. It's hard not having the time to find the dream/ideal house for your family but I'm glad you found something that will do.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP