Powered by Blogger.

t minus...I don't know what

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My moving help arrived bright and early this morning.

My brother and sister-in-law along with one of their sons pulled into the drive around 7:30 a.m. this morning (from Colorado) and the chaos began.
Shad picked up the U-Haul a little while ago and now my living room is in shambles. My washer, dryer and refrigerator are gone. The couch is on its way out the door and the beds are gone (I don't know what we'll sleep on tonight).
Shad's going to be in here any minute to start pulling the plug on my computer, so I just wanted to let you know if you don't hear from me for awhile, don't worry.
We'll probably pull out of here on Monday morning. We have a house...but we don't have any services (i.e. - phone and internet) set up yet, so it may be a little while before you hear from me again.
So while I'm gone, BE GOOD!
I'll see you later!

4 salty messages:

Cindi Campbell August 16, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Hey, I feel for you. We moved about 3 months ago and I still have boxes. It gets worse before it gets better I hate to tell you.
Cindi Campbell

Diana August 16, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Good luck with your move! Many blessings to yoour family in this adventure! You'll love the wild west, too. It's a great place to live.

MamaPoRuski August 19, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

I just sang you a little diddy and did a wild dance just because I know you can't connect for a while. I hate being good...

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Are we there yet?? I'm praying for you.

Lynda

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

joy of adoption




Networked Blog Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP